Members must accompany all guests when using any Member Only facilities including the tennis courts and lake lot.
Orange County requires all dogs to be on a leash when off their owner’s property or on any public property.
Boat trailer parking at the lake lot is for members only. Absolutely no parking in trailer turn-around area. No overnight parking. Lock both gates when leaving. Cars without trailers may park on the street.
Your dues do a lot of good in this neighborhood and the LCERA Board works hard to keep them low. $150 per year provides you with an invitation to neighborhood events as well as access to a private boat dock on the beautiful Lake Conway chain of lakes and member-only tennis courts.
Resident boat owners who utilize the Association’s boat ramp will be issued a restricted key when their dues are paid to the Lake Conway Estates Resident’s Association. The restricted key will be for the large rolling gate for boat ramp access at the lake lot. Before a restricted key is issued, member boat owners must provide their registered and state-validated watercraft trailer tag number to the Association. An LCERA sticker will be issued to the boat owner and should be affixed to the trailer only, on the left side of the tongue.
Members with more than one watercraft trailer can purchase additional stickers at $5.00 per sticker when appropriate tag information is provided. Restricted keys cannot and will not be reproducible by any locksmith. Lost boat ramp keys can be replaced for $100.00.
For members not needing access to the boat ramp, keys for the passage gate at the lake lot and for the tennis courts will be issued upon request. Replacement keys for the lake lot passage gate and tennis courts will cost $5.
All locks will be replaced following the annual meeting each year. All keys must be turned in during or immediately following the annual meeting. Residents will receive keys to the new locks upon remitting payment for dues for the new fiscal year.
Recreation areas are open from dawn to dusk. For the safety and protection of our members, all gates are to be locked and opened only to enter and leave. LCERA accepts no responsibility for loss or injuries due to the use of/or presence at the lake lot and tennis court recreation areas. Use of these areas is at your own risk.
- No bikes or motor vehicles on dock, sand beach or tennis courts.
- No animals allowed inside recreation areas.
- No littering.
- No glass containers.
- Use the recycle bins, where available.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or profanity.
- A responsible adult must accompany small children.
- All recreation areas are to remain locked at all times.
- Recreation areas are for the use of LCERA members and their guests only. An association member must accompany guests.
- No hard-soled shoes or shoes with heels on courts.
- Maximum waiting time for a court: one hour.
LAKE LOT BEACH (swimming area - west side of dock)
- No swimming beyond the end of the LCERA dock.
- No watercraft in the swimming area.
- Fishermen use caution when other people are in the area.
- No running or pushing on the dock and no jumping from the dock.
LAKE LOT BEACH (Boating Area - east side of dock)
- Skiers will not take off from or land on the boating, swimming or dock areas.
- No ramp use after dark, except in special circumstances or unless otherwise specified.