Your dues do a lot of good in this neighborhood and the LCERA board works hard to keep them low. Every September, paid dues provide you with an invitation to neighborhood events as well as access to member-only tennis courts and to the lake lot on the beautiful Lake Conway chain of lakes.
Association dues are $150 if paid by check or cash and $155 if paid via PayPal on the association Web site at lakeconwayestates.com. If dues are paid before the annual meeting, members will receive a discount of $25. Dues paid after March will be prorated (new members only). Past members’ dues will not be prorated. Prorated dues will be no less than $75. Dues are non- refundable.
Once dues are paid, Lake Conway Estates residents will be issued a restricted access key card for the passage gate and double gate at the lake lot and for the tennis courts.
Member boat owners must provide their state-validated watercraft trailer registration to receive a trailer sticker. An LCERA sticker will be issued to the boat owner and should be affixed to the boat trailer on the left side of the tongue. Members with more than one watercraft trailer can purchase additional stickers at $5 per sticker when appropriate tag information is provided. A sticker must be visible on the trailer to park in the lake lot.
It is prohibited for residents to loan out the restricted access key card. If access keys are used without the resident member present, it may result in deactivation of the card and potential denial of membership into association for subsequent year(s).
If an access card is reported lost or stolen, it will be deactivated. The cost for a replacement access card is $100. In the event of a home sale or move, the access card is not transferable. It will be deactivated, and the new resident must pay dues for that residence for the card to be reactivated.
All card access expires following the annual meeting in September. Keys will be reactivated once dues are paid.
- Recreation areas are open from one hour before dawn until 10 p.m.
- Recreation areas are for the use of LCERA members and their guests only. An association member must accompany guests at all times. Non-members, including guests, who are discovered using the lake lot facilities unaccompanied by a member are subject to trespass warnings and possible arrest.
- For the safety and protection of our members, all recreation areas are to remain locked at all times. Gates should be open only when entering and leaving. LCERA accepts no responsibility for loss or injuries during the use of the lake lot and tennis court recreation areas. Use of these areas is at your own risk.
- Orange County requires all dogs to be on a leash when off their owner’s property or on any public property. Members also are required to pick up after their dog.
- A responsible adult must accompany small children at all times.
- No bikes or motor vehicles are allowed on dock, sand beach or tennis courts.
- No littering.
- No glass containers.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or profanity.
LAKE LOT RULES
- Boat trailer parking at the lake lot is for members only. Guests are not permitted to park their trailers in the lot.
- Streetside parking is prohibited directly in front of the lake lot.
- Vehicles without trailers are strongly encouraged to park on the street nearby on weekends and holidays. Kayaks & SUP owners may unload and then park on the street.
- No overnight parking.
- No parking in trailer turn-around area.
- No watercraft in the swimming area (west side of dock).
- Fishermen must use caution when other people are in the area.
- No running or pushing on the dock and no jumping from the dock.
- For skiers, taking off from or landing in the boating, swimming or dock areas is prohibited.
- No ramp use after posted hours, except in special circumstances (boat parade, holidays) or unless permission has been received from council in advance.
TENNIS COURT RULES
- No hard-soled shoes or shoes with heels on courts.
- Maximum waiting time for a court is one hour.
- No bikes, roller skates, skateboards or motorized vehicles on tennis courts.